Friday, October 06, 2006

difference in opinion

ahhh...

wat do u do when sum1 keeps tryin to change u??

i mean...his pt of view makes sense too but then...
hear me out 1st k?

i beliv dat if a person loves u he'll accept u 4who u are...
not try to change u into sum1 u're not....
i mean if i can't b myself w the person im closest to....then who can i be myself with??
when am i able to feel free to act how i truly am,w no inhibitions, 2feel safe n not be afraid dat i'll be judged 4acting the way i am...
we all hv inhibitions when we;re in public...
we dun do watever we want whenever we want...

but i feel dat,w the person im closest to,if i cant act crazy or be myself...den how wil the realationship work???
i feel lk im walkin on ice...lk i hv to b careful of wat i say,or do,or act....
i can't be spontaneous for fear dat he wun lk it n wil judge me....

BUT....

HE THINKS.....

dat if u care 4a person...
u'll tell the person wat u dun lk about them...
u'll be honest in a rltnshp,n share watever displeases u w them..
u'll advise the person cuz u love them n want them 2change 4the better.
who else wil tell u wat r ur problems if not ur loved 1....?
it tks honesty to make a rltnshp work.
so if he dusn lk sumtin bout me,he;ll tell me...

n expect me 2change...

so how...???
who's rite???
i dun lk bein constantly on guard in a rltnshp...
constantly kept on my toes..

sigh...
oh,4instance...
he dusn like me sighing....accordin to him,chinse bliv dat if u sigh,
u're bringing bad luck on urself...
but i sigh VERY OFTEN....n since long b4 i can rmbr i've been sighing.....
sigh...

so i must change for him?
but it's jz sighing...

now i gtg.cuz my fren got tired of waitin for me n decided to jz call the cab to go home..dis is the problem when u stay with a person...summore v both stay so far..hc to go bac 2gethr....ugh...
sigh
bye.





No comments: