Wednesday, March 18, 2009

i cant cry..

crash n burned,
u sit ther lookin sorry,
‘im sorry’ is all u have,
picture me,in my pain;
u hv no clue do u,
wat u did;i’m now broken.
u claim dey all broke ur heart,
well b glad cuz nw im broke,
try to cry bt ther’s no tears,
can’t feel can’t breathe can’t speak,
‘im diffrnt,dun b afraid2love me.time will tell…’
time DID tell,
u’re exactly the same,a jerk of the highest level.

i noe u’re hapi it’s done,
i noe u’re relieved im gone,
i hope u rot in pain,i hope u feel the same;
NO,i hope u feel infinitely more,
i can’t cry,bcuz ther’s nothin to cry abt.
u were long gone fr my heart b4 u opened ur mouth.

then y is my heart dead.
I can’t feel anymore.
hv a funeral,burst out the champagne.
sophia died today,i hope u’re hapi.

my epitaph:

‘lived gullible,trusting,screwed over,died.’

No comments: