Saturday, July 02, 2005

Prayer for 2005

Prayer for 2005
Lord,
Grant me the strength to live above circumstances.
Build my faith,
help me to trust in You.

Lord,
i know You have a plan for me,
reveal it to me,give me hope,
i don't know what is in store for me.
Help me let go of my steering wheel and
hand it over to You.

Lord,
take control of my life,
help me to rise above the opinions the
views of others,
help me to stand up and out for You.
Help me to live a life for You.
give me wisdom to know when to speak out,
and when to keep quiet.

Lord,
help me to be sensitive to the needs of others,
for all my unsaved friends,
I love them so so much,
give me boldness to share Your love to them.
They need You desperately in their lives and they
don't know it.

Lord,
give me the words to say,
create opportunities and help me seize them when they pass,

Lord,
I need You in my life,
I have been trying to drive for too long,
i've made a mess out of it.
I wanna live my life in accordance to Your will.

Lord,
I pray for my family,
help us to grow stronger in You together,
Protect my father,my mother and my brothers.

Lord,
i give You my life,
take it and mould it accordingly,
use me Lord.
Amen.
Delete It

No comments: