Wednesday, December 29, 2004

So soon..

oh year,
how fast u've passed.
i'm suddenly 5 min to reaching 18.

i'm gonna be almost an adult,
getting freedom i never dreamed of.
18 seemed so far away,
i thought it would be eons to reach that coveted age.

and now the clock ticks on,
3 min more to being 18,
as i type this i feel old,
very old.

i've been through so so much this year,
an excrutiatingly painful stretching year.
a crazy emotional roller-coaster,
the ups,the downs,the spinning n nauseating ride of my life.

how far do i have to walk,
how much more do i hv to travel alone?

i'm officially 18 now according to the clock on my computer.
in a secluded college,
deep in the jungle.
empty shop-lots surround me...planes fly overhead.
with ppl i've grown to accept.
to learn not to look with judging eyes.
to learn that differences.

my frens just barged into the cyber cafe...
i;m going out now!!!!

1 comment:

byRAN said...

Haha... Wait till you turn 20. Man oh man do I have a headache when I think about it myself.