Friday, December 03, 2004

ahh...the beginning...or sumthing like dat..

And so thus begins my blog....
wow...i'm so excited(said w sarcasm spewing out from every existing cavity of my body)
haha......no....it's just that....well...i dun noe how am i gonna find the time(& money) to upkeep
this blog....hmm....
well....they say everything has to begin sumwhere.....(i dunno who ever said that...oh.. i'm saying it...haha...quote me! quote me! err....)
this shall be the beginning of my own blog w my not-so-witty posts n my
life under my own microscope.....hmm...
sounds...fun? nah....oh well....
dun care....i shall be crazy....
err....
haha....
so...cheers...to a new beginning...
err....
wait.....one thing...phiphiya!!
under the code 74 article 9394/86 of the SC (abbreviation for smiley cows) convention:
'Posters' are henceforth banned from typing 'err..' at every single
interval or pause or break in sentence or end of paragraph or
beginning of paragraph.

err.....
wat's wrong w me?? oh well....only a certain sumone out there will know...
who? sorry, dun know who...haven't met him yet...
haha...
to the 1st post!!!(n i hv a funny tingling sort of feeling that it might be the last..)
hah!

1 comment:

The Mushruminator said...

errr...

That's just freaky sophia. Seriously, stop it. That really scared me.