Monday, September 28, 2009

to a decade of frenship

feels good to be home…

feels good to meet up with old friends.

feels good to be treated well…

in all honesty,i’ve forgotten how beautiful & wonderful it felt to be treated right,to be taken care of. u noe, he’s not even someone who’s trying to date me or impress me, he’s just a real good friend.and he made me feel like a million bucks! i’ve totally forgotten how it feels to not be let down,to have someone open the door for me when i get out of the car,take me out to dinners,decide for me when i cant make up my mind(which ALWIZ happens),pick up the bill like it’s no big deal (it IS a big deal,i cant bliv he stil does it,cuz no1 is expecting him to do dat….chivalry died a long while back so it’s pretty amazing…),tel me how pretty i looked and basically was a real gentleman and took such gud care of me!!

dis whole tme away,i truly believed i didn’t deserve more than wat i was being treated as…i tot dis ws al ther is dat i cn eva ask for.n den u showed me wat i didn’t noe stil existed.& dis feeling of being treated like a princess,is more than anything i could ask for. i rily wana thank u,for taking care of me all these yrs.evn though we’ve been far apart,EVRY single tme i come home,u take the effort to catch up,take care of me,watch my back…i want u to know it means more than anything to me….it made me feel alive again,made me realise i truly didn’t deserve dat crap,& realise there ARE great guys arnd,just VERY few & they’re all taken…

plus u wr ther4ur ex evn tho she screwed u over,u took care of her when her bf kicked her away at the most critical moment,& i look at u n applaud.u rily,truly R a MAN. n im proud to be ur friend.

since high school u’ve bn ther4me.we’ve had our ups n downs bt u’ve ALWIZ bn ther4me.n i took it for granted.as a young naive girl with huge ambitions,i tot ther ws better out ther,& after 5 yrs of being EVRYWHER,seriously,i’ve bn so many places,seen so mny kinds of ppl, u’re STIL amazing,no1 comes close.u wr right,it IS my loss.ur loyalty,how sweet u r,how amazing u treat ur gf,is jz….one of a kind. she’s a real lucky girl,im sure she knows it,and im SO hapi4u dat u guys r gettin hitched.it’s a great thing,im sure it’ll b wonderful!!absolutely!!!

rite now,im jz hapi our friendship lasted this long,with no blemishes,no fights,nothing to mar the sweetness of it.i tot the world ran out of men like u,cuz so far all the men i’ve met,r no longer wat i grew up thinkin men shud be.i tot that’s jz d way it is nowadays,im bein unrealistic,my stds r too high cuz dey dun exist no more. n U came arnd n blasted all my self-doubts to smitherenes.my stds r NOT too high,U proved that u DO exist.

im jz real hapi right nw,im jz basking in the beauty of our frenship cuz i noe it wun last.things r not foreva,n when u guys tie d everlasting,foreva knot,i noe it’s goin to b diffrnt.friends r no longer a priority,family comes 1st,n ur own family(sounds pretty off the wall crazy!! cant imagine u startin a family babe!!!!) wil come 1st….dat’s d 1 problm with havin best frens who r guys,u NOE in ur heart dat whn d tme comes u’ve gotta lose ur fren,cuz u cant b selfish no more…they’ve got their own lives to live…,whereas evn if ur girl bff gets married,it’s no biggie,u guys cn stil hang out.haha.

im jz sittin here,reminiscing,all the great tmes we had.it’s a sign of growin up n growing old,soon i’ll be leavin my 20s behind,n as much as it hurts,i NOE i’ve had u once in my life,n we’ve had great tmes,n u hv by far set THE std for evry1 else. thk u for sharing ur love with me,im gona miss u terribly bt at the same time,im EXCEEDINGLY hapi 4u both.it’ll b an honour to attend ur wedding,and watch u walk into the shoes of this MAN u’ve grew to become.the journey was amazin,n there’s more ahead for u,bt lemme tel u,man,it ws great to be there to witness the before & afta of a boy turning into a fine man.im proud as hell…. =)

i love u to bits,more than everything,n i’ve never told u this bcuz it’s embarrassing,haha,bt life is short so im tellin u nw,i love u n it’s bn great times!!!!!! thks 4giving me back wat i’ve lost these few yrs of disillusionment.

thks for helping me feel again…

No comments: