Wednesday, September 30, 2009

white horse-taylor swift

“all i wan is u!do u love me?”
“……..yea….”
“cn u gimme another chance?”

say you’re sorry,that face of an angel
comes out just when you need it to
as i paced back and forth all this time
cause i honestly believed in you

holding on,the days drag on
stupid girl,i should have known
i should have known.

im not a princess,this aint a fairy tale
im not the one you’ll sweep off her feet
lead her up the stairwell

This aint Hollywood,this is a small town
i was a dreamer before you went n let me down
now it’s too late for you & your white horse,to come around.

“i neva tot i’d nd anybody like him,i feel lk he’s evrytin i’ve eva wanted.”
“babe,ther’s sumtin u shud noe abt him.”

baby i was naive,got lost in your eyes
and never really had a chance
(my mistake,i didn’t know to be in love
you had to fight to have the upper hand)
i had so many dreams about you & me
happy endings,now i know

im not a princess,this aint a fairy tale
im not the 1 you’ll sweep off her feet
lead her up the stairwell

this aint Hollywood,this is a small town
i was a dreamer before you went & let me down
now it’s too late for u & ur white horse,2come arnd

& ther u r on ur knees
begging for forgiveness,begging for me
just like i alwiz wanted bt im so sori

cause im not ur princess,this aint a fairytale
im gonna find sum1 sumday who might actually treat me well
this is a BIG world,that ws a small town
there in my rearview mirror disappearing now

and it’s too late for u n ur white horse
nw it’s too late for u n ur white horse,to catch me now

“do u love me?”
“….yea….”
“cn u gimme another chance?”
“no.”

oh,try & catch me now
oh,it’s too late to catch me now

No comments: